Henry, good idea. I added an entry for BookKeeper FUSE module that I came up with but haven't had time to work on.

Regarding Gustavo's suggestion, last I talked with Ben he had implemented the netty changes (adds encryp/certauth support) but hadn't had a chance to chase down all the bugs yet. He really wants to finish it for 3.4.0 though.

> 1. An interface which can return the clients which set watcher on specific > znode of the data tree. This kind of interface can be really helpful for the
> administrators.

This item (list watchers for admin purposes) is already in 3.3.0:

Patrick

Qian Ye wrote:
Hi Henry,

I think we should add two kinds of interface to the server:
1. An interface which can return the clients which set watcher on specific
znode of the data tree. This kind of interface can be really helpful for the
administrators.
2. An interface which can return a list of servers in a zookeeper cluster.

Maybe the students can help to do this work.

thx~