From: Tom Nichols [tmnich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:54 AM
To: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Standard redistributable set of primitives?

Hi,

I was wondering if there were plans to create a set of standard
ZooKeeper primitives, sort of like commons-collections.  I figure it
would be mostly based off of the recipes on the ZK wiki, but it would
provide users with a slightly easier starting point, not to mention it
would be well-tested and prevent users avoid "re-inventing the wheel."
 Does this sound like a reasonable idea?

Thanks.
-Tom