Hi All,

How does zookeeper store data/files?
>From reading the doc, the clients can put ACL on files/znodes to limit
>read/write/create of other clients. However, I was wondering how are these
>znodes stored on Zookeeper servers?

I am interested in a security aspect of zookeeper, where the clients and the
servers don't necessarily belong to the same "group". If a client creates a
znode in the zookeeper? Can the person, who owns the zookeeper server, simply
look at its filesystem and read the data (out-of-band, not using a client,
simply browsing the file system of the machine hosting the zookeeper server)?

Thanks,
Harold