Hi Ted,

I 100% agree with what you said. But my question is more about what if my
zookeeper service cluster is partitioned from a majority of nodes in my USER
CLUSTER.  In this case, the majority nodes in one network partition can’t
select a new leader because zookeeper is out of reach.

Another example will be that if there is an asymmetric network failure where a
majority of nodes from the USER CLUSTER can’t reach the leader while the
zookeeper still can. How does zookeeper handle such situation?

Thanks,

Lei