Hi Lei -

The 'user cluster' (by which I think you mean the set of clients of
ZooKeeper?) plays no part in leader election. If a majority of ZooKeeper
server nodes can talk to each other, a new leader can be elected. Clients of
the minority server partition will be disconnected - if they too cannot
reach the majority partition then they will not be able to reconnect.

Hope this helps,
Henry

--
Henry Robinson