If one of your user clients can no longer reach one member of the ZK
cluster, then it will try to reach another.  If it succeeds, then it will
continue without any problems as long as the ZK cluster itself is OK.

This applies for all the ZK recipes.  You will have to be a little bit
careful to handle connection loss, but that should get easier soon (and
isn't all that difficult anyway).