Can you provide some more information?  The output of some of the four
letter commands and a transcript of what you are doing would be very
helpful.

Also, there is no way for znodes to exist on one node of a properly
operating ZK cluster and not on either of the other two.  Something has to
be wrong and I would vote for operator error (not to cast aspersions, it is
just that humans like you and *me* make more errors than ZK does).