I try hard to get the uid generation part right before the beta.
If a delaying will help others also it would be nice to delay the beta for a few days. If it's only for my part it's optional as I can't guarantee it'll help me.
I'll send you an e-mail when I started fix my issues with a time frame.
Good to know the release cycles get faster.
Jens Vagelpohl schrieb:
Jens, may I do them also after the beta2?
Please remember that releases will come a bit faster now. You won't lose much by applying changes after 1.5.1 final, I promise. I'm willing to delay 1.5.1beta2 by a few days if that works better for you, but I really don't want anything beyond urgent bug fixes in the one week between 1.5.1beta2 and 1.5.1 final. The 1.5 branch is nice and stable at this point, let's not risk that by feeling rushed to get something in before 1.5.1. 1.5.2 won't be too far away.
_______________________________________________ Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-cmf
See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests