Hi!

CMFSetup is fast changing code and maintaining full backwards compatibility is a pain, slowing down development.

I don't think we should try to maintain code compatibility on HEAD. All we should promise is that imports of old profiles work and that we don't break the persistent SetupTool.

I believe we have already a policy like that, just want to make this more explicit and give people a chance to correct me.

Right now this means (on HEAD):

- I'll move factory.py around and don't plan backwards compatibility for addConfiguredSiteForm/addConfiguredSite imports.

- I'd like to remove the BBB code in typeinfo.py.

Any comments?

Cheers,

        Yuppie