Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Does that mean you are voting against using 'cmf_calendar' in CMFCalendar?

The reason why I'd like to use a different domain for CMFCalendar is that CMFCalendar is our example add-on product. This way we *use* different domains for Actions and TypeInfos within the CMF, showing how to do that and making sure it works.

Is it our example add-on product? It's not been all that well- maintained to be deserving of that status... ~8-0

I didn't say it is a good and well-maintained example.

But the first sentence of CMFCalendar/README.txt says:
"The CMFCalendar product is an example of creating a CMF Product."

In history it showed how to use an External Method to install an add-on product and CMF 1.5 shows how to use an extension profile for that task.

Cheers, Yuppie