On 1 Sep 2005, at 14:18, Florent Guillaume wrote:
Please followup here about your progress, we (Nuxeo) should be working on CMFSetup a lot this month too.

It might be useful for all those items that are not connected to a collector issue (where you can "accept" it and signal that you are working on it) to introduce some formalized way of announcing "Hey, I'm working on/have plans to work on X." to prevent collisions.

One very simple way to achieve it would be to create a collector entry for it and assign it to oneself immediately.

jens