Geoff Davis wrote:
RAMCacheManager has no good way to purge stale content.

ZCacheable_invalidate()?
(granted, in practice it's currently broken for skins...
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/343 )

It's not just that RAMCacheManager has bugs.  ZCacheable_invalidate, when
called, invalidates everything in the cache associated with a given page
template.  That means that if you cache, say, a template that provides
a view of a document, the only way to invalidate the view for a single
document is to invalidate the view of _all_ documents.  Not very useful.

Yeah you can't invalidate individual views, but I don't think it would be too hard to change that code. I know I've also felt this would be useful to have in several cases.

Florent