On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 16:10 +0200, yuppie wrote:
> I'm still -1 on merging the branch as it is and Stefan confirmed that
> PortalTestCase should not be used directly:
> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2005-September/022932.html

Yes, Stefan and I are saying the same thing: the Right Way to do this is
to implement a CMFDefaultTestCase that subclasses PortalTestCase.  In
fact, there is already such a test case in the Plone collective, and
Stefan has talked about cleaning it up after the Plone Conference for
inclusion in the CMF.  It should be trivial to change the test once this
happens.

Just so you know, the method in PortalTestCase that should be abstract
is getPortal.  If you take a look at the test in question, you will see
that (1) it does implement a subclass of PortalTestCase, and (2) that it
does implement the method getPortal.  That's why the test actually
works ;)