Julien Anguenot wrote:
The refactoring was obsious and harmless right ? Just removing hardcoded
 references to portal_catalog and portal_workflow within the internals
of CMFCatalogAware.

Well, that's not refactoring is it? You've added new functionality with the intent of allowing a new feature, which may, at the very best, raise problems when multiple catalogs are in use, which, as I understand it, is something the CMF is largely predecated against.

For example, I've been hoping for a while to do something cleverer in reindexObjectSecurity, but what I had in mind won't work if there's more than one catalog where reindexObjectSecurity needs to work...

So I'm with Jens on this one, you could have at least done it on a branch ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk