Hi,

  <five:traversable class="Products.CMFDefault.Link.Link" />

  <browser:view
      for="Products.CMFDefault.interfaces.ILink"
      name="link_view"
      class=".linkviews.LinkDisplayView"
      permission="zope2.View"

    <browser:page name="index.html"  template="content_view.pt" />

  </browser:view>

From digging in Five/browser/metaconfigure.py the browser:page tag should have triggered code that inserts the name "index" on the view class. But apparently it didn't :(

From a first look, I think it will have inserted the name 'index.html' on the view class, so if you type /address/to/link/index.html then you should get the template.

If that doesn't work, well, I've only worked with Five and views once before ;-)