Maurits van Rees, on 2007-03-29:
> I see the same problem in a Plone Product of mine (eXtremeManagement)
> where bookings added after the DST get listed a day earlier in one
> page template.  When I add a booking somewhere in November (I can
> choose the booking date) that one gets listed fine again.
> I am wondering what should be done.  I *think* I can fix my own Python
> Script that is responsible for this now I know that DST is involved.
> I want to move to a browser view anyway.

For the record: I just fixed it in my product.  This is probably
*very* specific to my product, but maybe it gives someone hints for
the failing cmf tests.  Here is the changeset:

I was iterating through all days of the month, doing date+1 to go to
the next day.  That is apparently not the right thing to do in a DST

I now fixed this by incrementing the day count and constructing a new
DateTime object with date = DateTime(year, month, day).

Maurits van Rees | [NL]
            Work |
"Do not worry about your difficulties in computers,
 I can assure you mine are still greater."