Maurits van Rees wrote:
Maurits van Rees, on 2007-03-29:
I see the same problem in a Plone Product of mine (eXtremeManagement)
where bookings added after the DST get listed a day earlier in one
page template.  When I add a booking somewhere in November (I can
choose the booking date) that one gets listed fine again.

I am wondering what should be done.  I *think* I can fix my own Python
Script that is responsible for this now I know that DST is involved.
I want to move to a browser view anyway.

For the record: I just fixed it in my product.  This is probably
*very* specific to my product, but maybe it gives someone hints for
the failing cmf tests.  Here is the changeset:

I was iterating through all days of the month, doing date+1 to go to
the next day.  That is apparently not the right thing to do in a DST

I believe date+1 will simply add 24*60*60 seconds, hence the offset when adding over the DST switch.