Charlie Clark wrote:
Am 22.04.2008 um 14:27 schrieb yuppie:
Today I checked in a formlib based add view for File objects[3]. There is a new "Add File" action available if you use the "Experimental CMFDefault Browser Views" extension profile.

Any feedback is welcome. Not sure if this makes Bug #161664[4] obsolete.

This is excellent news! I have been struggling considerably with invokeFactory() on a recent project.

Does this mean we can develop add_forms analogue to Zope 3?

Yes. Similar code as used for creating File objects should work for any content. But ContentAddFormBase is new and not very well tested, so you might find some bugs.

Note that the add view is registered for the container interface, not IAdding. zope.formlib still uses IAdding by default, but z3c.form doesn't.

And do I get the goodies just with an svn update?

Yes. Missing is the integration in the CMFDefault add menu. For now the new 'add_file' action is used for showing the link to 'addFile.html'.

Cheers, Yuppie