Hi!

Charlie Clark wrote:

Am 23.04.2008 um 11:12 schrieb yuppie:

Charlie Clark wrote:
Am 22.04.2008 um 17:24 schrieb yuppie:
Yes. Missing is the integration in the CMFDefault add menu. For now the new 'add_file' action is used for showing the link to 'addFile.html'.
I hope to have some time for this (and a new table-free version of main_template.pt) on Friday. Where exactly is the CMFDefault add menu? Sorry, if the question is stupid but I didn't think we could use zope3 menu directives?

Sorry for using misleading terms. I was referring to 'folder_factories'.

ah, so clicking on add brings up the tried and trusty page for adding objects to folders?

Yes.

Only then do we get to the appropriate add_view?

No. As I said: That part is still missing. 'folder_factories' provides the old add procedure, the new alternative for 'File' content is available as action in the menu.

Would it be a good idea to move this to a menu item like object_actions? Got the code for this.

Maybe. Does your code use the type infos or additional actions (attached to the type infos or stored in the actions tool) to get the data? Do your actions provide a way to specify the object id (as possible in folder_factories) or how do you choose the ids?

Cheers,

        Yuppie