On May 29, 2008, at 08:34 , Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Maurits van Rees wrote:
Suits me fine. Anyone in favour of updating the ZopeSkel templates to
fit that pattern?  (Sorry, bit out of topic here on the cmf list as
there are no cmf skeletons there.  Care to add one? :-))

-1

I want all documentation to be the first thing I see when I unpack
something. I don't want to be forced to delve into 3 or 4
subdirectories.

This is veering off course a little, a discussion about ZopeSkel handles this should probabably happen elsewhere ;-) I know how I'll proceed with the CMF packages.