Am 31.03.2010, 22:07 Uhr, schrieb Tres Seaver <>:

>> The "instance" part is a pure convenience to quickly fire up an instance
>> if I need to look at something in the ZMI while doing development. If
>> there's no pressing reason to remove it I'd really like to keep it.
> I can see leaving that alone for the trunk-on-trunk buildout:  do you
> need it for the buildouts used to test against other Zope versions?
> The extra clutter and build time seems untidy to me.

Nice to see there is life on this list! :-D

If Jens is using it as I understand it, it's for when developing against
trunk. This maybe less of an issue at the moment than it was while CMF 2.2
was in development but still helpful. But, as you say, this is for
trunk-on-trunk work.

GSM: +49-178-782-6226