--On 21. Juli 2005 15:17:49 +0200 Nicholas Wieland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi *,
 I'm developing a FS based product with Zope, and I need to fetch some
data from a DB (SQLServer). I've installed the DA, got a connection, now
I need to query the db from within my product. I've searched the web for
documentation, but didn't find the information I'm searching. From what I
understand I have to acquire the connection from Zope, but I don't know
how.

You should read the RDBMS chapter of The Zope Book. It explains everything
carefully, doesn't it?

-aj