It seems to me that it doesn't even nominate Products.ZSQLMethods.SQL or filesystem based products ...
Maybe I'm missing the interesting bits...
ps sorry for top-posting: it's yahoo webmail :(

Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

--On 21. Juli 2005 15:17:49 +0200 Nicholas Wieland

> Hi *,
> I'm developing a FS based product with Zope, and I need to fetch some
> data from a DB (SQLServer). I've installed the DA, got a connection, now
> I need to query the db from within my product. I've searched the web for
> documentation, but didn't find the information I'm searching. From what I
> understand I have to acquire the connection from Zope, but I don't know
> how.

You should read the RDBMS chapter of The Zope Book. It explains everything
carefully, doesn't it?

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3