--On 21. Juli 2005 15:53:13 +0200 Nicholas Wieland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems to me that it doesn't even nominate Products.ZSQLMethods.SQL or
filesystem based products ...  Maybe I'm missing the interesting bits...

This comment raises the assumption that you have not understand the basics of Zope yet. ZSQL instances are *objects* that can be called from *everywhere* in Zope (ZPT, DTML, PythonScript, Product code or whatever). It does not matter from where you call them. ZSQL methods like any other object has an API that can be used from any everywhere in Zope (general speaking).