From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nicholas Wieland
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:18 AM
To: zope-db@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-DB] Basic Zope-DB question

Hi *,
 I'm developing a FS based product with Zope, and I need to fetch some data from a DB (SQLServer).
I've installed the DA, got a connection, now I need to query the db from within my product.
I've searched the web for documentation, but didn't find the information I'm searching. From what I understand I have to acquire the connection from Zope, but I don't know how.

TIA
  ngw

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3