On 2005-07-28 at 21:52:28 [+0200], Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Not really.
> > (I understand that I can manually make queries via DB-API, but I loose
> > sync with Zope transactions? Anyway I would prefer to use Z SQL Methods)
> I've never had the case where ZSQL methods  were *slow* whatever this
> means. There are usually parts inside an application that are slower :-)
> It's nice2have feature but you can live without it.

For the record: the overhead is about 40% on non-cached queries.

Marcin, you will have to write your own ZSQL replacement to do this but
also need a Zope-DA which will work with parametric queries as nearly all
of them to do the quoting à la Zope, and essentially call the .query()
method. Our mxODBCZopeDA does allow *you* to pass parameters in.