Dear AJ,

Yes, I know about that but I'm a student. Moreover, It is a part of my
research that mean I do it as my study. I think that If I develop it
successful then my school will use it. They will buy it but not now. You
see?

I think free product is the best way to me in the current.

If you know about pymssql, please help me.

Best regards,
Minh Quang

On 2/17/07, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 17. Februar 2007 19:01:26 +0700 Nguyen Viet Minh Quang
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By the way, I'm using mxODBC but I don't like because it's not free.

It's cheap enough (I think 99 USD or so). Multiply the hours you're trying
to get the other thing running with your hour rate and you'll see how
cheap
mxODBC is. But obviously your hour rate seems to be very low :-)

-aj

Nguyen Viet Minh Quang
Thua Thien Hue Center of Information Tecnology - HueCIT
Hue Software Center - Huesoft
Address:    06 Le Loi street, Hue city, Vietnam
Work Tel:   (84-54) 824141 - Ext 13
Cellphone:  0914 173 117
Website:    www.huecit.com.vn