Works great for me.

Did you read http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess2/upgrading and
do the steps listed there?

The one thing I did have to change was my access rule.  I had been using
the hack where you append /Z/ to manage interface URI's so they don't
get rewritten.  What I had was using REQUEST.setURL() to put the /Z/
back in, well that method went away.  I just changed it to
REQEUST.setVirtualRoot() and it worked great.

The install docs have apparently been updated to use setVirtualRoot(),
as well.

                                -Otto.


Michael Monsen wrote:
> 
> Hello everybody,
> 
>         I've looked through the mailing list archives and saw one
> individual who had this problem but seemed to be able to fix it by
> removing and then re-installing SiteAccess.  I haven't been that 
> lucky.
[snip]

_______________________________________________
Zope-Dev maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to