Thanks for responding.

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Otto Hammersmith wrote:

> Works great for me.
> 
> Did you read http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess2/upgrading and
> do the steps listed there?

        I am not upgrading from an earlier version of Zope or of
SiteAccess. This is a fresh install of Zope 2.2.0 with SiteAccess 2.0.0b2.  
I suppose I could try these steps even though they don't seem to apply to
my situation.
 
> The one thing I did have to change was my access rule.  I had been using
> the hack where you append /Z/ to manage interface URI's so they don't
> get rewritten.  What I had was using REQUEST.setURL() to put the /Z/
> back in, well that method went away.  I just changed it to
> REQEUST.setVirtualRoot() and it worked great.

        Since I have a brand new fresh install, this doesn't seem to apply
to my situation either.  (I'll also admit that it's slightly over my
head.)

        This is particularly frustrating to me because I have installed
both pieces of software (Zope and SiteAccess) "out of the box", so to
speak, with default configurations, and I can't seem to get it to work.  
I figured that in such a stock environment it would work immediately.

--
Michael Monsen                   | Due to lack of interest,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             |    next week has been cancelled.
http://www.xmission.com/~phydoux |


_______________________________________________
Zope-Dev maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to