On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 12:42:00PM -0400, Paul Everitt wrote:
> > BTW, please don't call the solution "xHTML Template"; it's not
> > xHTML, it's generic XML - it can easily be used for RSS or WML
> > or MathML or NewsML for example.
> While it *can* be used that way (just as DTML can be used to send mail
> messages), that's not the real intent of this proposal nor is that the
> real audience.  Our proposal it focused on letting HTML-oriented people
> with HTML-oriented tools create compliant stuff for the presentation
> job.

Why? WML-oriented people with WML-oriented tools would benefit
from it just as much, for example. (Are there WML-oriented
tools already?)

          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar