Hi all

I'trying to write a document on ZUnit and Unit Testing in
general, following Michel's and Amos' documentation process. I
wrote an outline, and now I'm stuck :-) anyone with a few free
moments is welcome to take a look and send me some words. Also,
anyone very interested in the subject is welcome to volunteer
for editorial help (read the Process to know what this means).

Thank you.

(BTW, if you can't understand what an "outline" is, read the
process too. Oh what the heck. If you haven't read it, then
read it, it's very cool reading anyway.)

          Hack and Roll ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
        The biggest site for whatever-it-is-that-we-are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar
Unit testing Zope Products with ZUnit

  by Lalo Martins

  Unit Testing

    What is Unit Testing

    Where does it come from

    How should it be done

    Refactor mercilessly!

  Writing Tests
    Importing ZUnit

    The TestCase class
    Interfacing with the Zope environment
      The persistence problem - leaving traces behind
    Grouping tests in TestSuites
    Wrapping it all up in a creator function
  Running the tests
    The TestRunner object
    TestResults objects
    Leaving objects behind for debugging