At the following URL, you can find the latest ZPatterns with my patches
applied. This is what I'm using at the moment.
I'm providing this for convenience, so that folks don't have to patch
stuff to use ZPatterns with Zope 2.3. Bear in mind that this is not an
"official" release. The changes haven't been particularly reviewed or
Only use this release if you absolutely can't wait until PJE and TS make
an official release. (I expect there will be an official release within
the next few days.)
It untars as two directories: ZPatterns and PlugIns. Therefore, untar it
in your lib/python/Products directory.
If you already have a DynPersist library compiled, you don't need to
Note that this release only works with Zope 2.3.
Here's a summary of the changes in this release as compared to ZPatterns
* Fix to _memento class so it works with Zope 2.3
* Alteration to GAPMixin so the the attributes it says it provides come
from the union of the assignments and the defaults.
* Add style="width: 100%;" to SkinScript edit textarea, in line with
other zope textareas.
* Add syntax to SkinScript "INVALIDATE FOR".
* Update PlugIns/www/main.dtml and PlugInGroup.dtml to look like the
Zope 2.3 management screen
* Updated all classes in ZPatterns and PlugIns to use DTMLFile
instead of HTMLFile, and removed some redundant imports
of HTMLFile in the process. This makes cut/copy/paste work
* Add history tab to SkinScriptMethods
Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -