Lennart Regebro wrote:

> From: "Dieter Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> > Here are some things that I feel should be introduced into Zope:
>> > - Workflow support. (Because everybody needs it)

>>You know DCWorkflow?

> Yes. I think it should be moved off CMF and into Zope proper.

I am actually working on such an animal, but I have no idea when/if I
will be able to release the code.  My request to the powers that be to
be able to release my code is moving very slowly.

In the meantime you can use it with a minimalist
portal_actions/types/workflow triad with a little patch that's currently
sitting in the PTK tracker.  Number 401, I think.  Sorry, no doco yet :-)