I know I've done this before, but for some reason it's eluding me.

I'm on a brand new box with a fresh 2.4.3 zope.

I am trying to get sql authentication working with loginmanager/Zpatterns

I can't seem to find a "makefile.pre.in" on my system.  I have python and
python-devel both from RPM, and a regular install of zope.

I tried using a makfile.pre.in from some other package (found on the web)
but got tons of errors.

Where would I find a copy of this file for my platform?  Which
incedentally is Mandrake 8.1.  Anyone have one that might work.  Do I need
to build python from the source?