Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I've search in other lists without any
success.

In Zope there is an XML-export as everybody knows. My question is: does anybody know
if there is a DTD for the Zope produced XML and where I can find it?

Why I ask for it?
 If I have a DTD I could use Zope objects exported in XML and use them in external XML
processing tools with validation. A practical examples is to use them together with
XML enabled translations tools like Trados TagEditor. Then you can just export a Zope
object, send it for translation to the translators and get back all the translated
objects ready to import into Zope via ZMI (no more time on boring copy and paste).

I hope there is a DTD, I could not find it.
Many thanks.

Antonio

Här börjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet på http://www.spray.se