On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 09:28:16PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
| I checked the corresponding code and the temporary files should be closed
| automatically when the upload was successful (the __del__() method of the
| TemporaryFile
| class closes the file). The leak might come from unfinished uploads. In
| this case the
| iTemporaryFile instance is not destroyed.

I remember that Shane fixed a leak related to File uploads a few
months ago. Dunno if it was related to file descriptors, but AFAIR, it
was fixed just on HEAD. Correct me if Im wrong.

Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>
GNU/Linux user 257852
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Sid) 2.4.20-powerpc ppc

I'm still waiting for the advent of the computer science groupie.