On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 03:07:18AM -0700, Jamie Heilman wrote:
> Anyway, it was a learning experience for me, but I'm not convinced
> this isn't a bug.  What do you think?

>From the POV of a poor web monkey, my opinion is that this is
purely awful. It's the kind of thing that can easily waste hours of
debug time.

I was just saying to Andy McKay yesterday that sometimes I think
zope 2 is designed around the principle of greatest consternation
rather than the principle of least suprise. Case in point.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com