Evan Simpson wrote:
Casey Duncan wrote:

I would be in favor of making the Examples "opt-in" like the Zope tutorial. It seems silly to have it in evey ZODB by default. Make people add it if they want it.

Many, many moons ago I created evan-examples-branch, which allows individual Products to offer sample code without (magically or otherwise) forcing them upon the user. I'd love to see it revived, perhaps as "Examples/Optional Extras" in order to cover the Hurt system as well.

This seems like a fine idea, but what action would the user take to install examples and extras?