On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 12:05, Stefan H. Holek wrote:

> [...]
> Did you rebuild the catalog (-indexes) after the upgrade? New Zope versions
> usually come with important BTree fixes ;-).

If by rebuilding you mean clicking on the "Update" button, then yes, as
part of changing the DateTime FieldIndexes to DateIndexes. If you meant
something else, then no.

> Wild guess, but do you by any chance run exUserFolder?

As a matter of fact, I do. Is there a known leak problem with

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.