--On Dienstag, 26. August 2003 20:02 -0300 Leonardo Rochael Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 12:05, Stefan H. Holek wrote:

[...]
Did you rebuild the catalog (-indexes) after the upgrade? New Zope
versions  usually come with important BTree fixes ;-).

If by rebuilding you mean clicking on the "Update" button, then yes, as part of changing the DateTime FieldIndexes to DateIndexes. If you meant something else, then no.

This should take care of it.

Wild guess, but do you by any chance run exUserFolder?

As a matter of fact, I do. Is there a known leak problem with exUserFolder?

If by "known" you mean I can point you to the code segment causing it, then no. However, I have cured several leaky sites in the past by moving away from XUF and your excessive DateTime refcounts rang a bell.

Do you have the possibility to test the site without XUF? At least make sure you have the latest version. Do you have a large number of users?

You could try to put ZSP_OWNEROUS_SKIP=1 in you start script, and see whether it makes a difference. If it did, it would indicate a problem related to the user folder and not the catalog per se.

Disclaimer: This is guesswork based on events a long time ago. Current versions of XUF may very well work fine.

Stefan

-- The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well dressed as we are supposed to think he is. /Pete McBreen/