----- Original Message -----
From: "Evan Simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Both of these solutions suffer from the "two or more objects to
> accomplish one task" management problem.  I usually combine the objects
> in a dedicated Folder, which is still a bit awkward, and doesn't solve
> everything.  One drawback is that the individual components are all
> published, despite the fact that I only intend one of them to be
> web-addressable.
> On the other hand, Libraries don't support 'traverse_subpath', require
> an extra path step to address, and don't allow permission and proxy
> settings at individual function granularity.

hm... I have made similar observations, and not only with Scripts
(Python)... one idea I had, though I do not know if it is possible to
implement, is to create a new kind of container that only exposes/publishes
objects with a certain permission.

Is it possible w/o patching the way zpublisher works?