On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 20:01, Christian Heimes wrote:
> Christian Heimes wrote:
> [...]
>
> And the next one:
>
> Python2.3.3/Zope2.70rc2/Plone2rc5.
>
> Exception Type
> AttributeError
> Exception Value
> 'str' object has no attribute 'RESPONSE'
>
> [...]
> Module Products.CMFPhoto.Photo, line 510, in clearCache
> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'RESPONSE'

METOO!

I just got this error. I commented out line 510 and the code worked.

I was about to uncomment the code again to try and debug it. It happened
when I tried to upload a .jpg thru webdav (konqueror webdav support) to
a CMFPhotoAlbum (0.4final) inside a plone2rc5 instance (Zope 2.6.4rc2,
Python 2.3.3).

I'm curious to at least know what kind of string 'self.REQUEST' is :-)

Want to coordinate? I'm happy to be the guinnea pig for this bug.

--
Leonardo Rochael Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>