Hi all,
You'll have seen my message earlier in the month about the above. Well, we figured it out.

To cut a long story short, we had a role called 'SYS' in the folder. It was a real forehead slapping moment, with all the team looking around at each other with the unsaid thought of 'oops, that's *probably* not a good idea'. This was the same day that someone else in the team found out that using 'yield' as a variable is also not a good idea.

So, we deleted the role, and Bob's your uncle. Lots of smiles all around.

cheers for all the help,
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald, Asst Director, FMSC. 0191 246 4543
Project Manager, FDTL-4 ePortfolios http://www.eportfolios.ac.uk/