Hi all.

We're trying to tackle a problem in hanging connections in ZPsycopg.
However, I would like to have some information about the functioning of
the _v_ attributes, and the cache management. In particular:

1) where is the code which handles the _v_ attributes (I like to look at
the source code, you know ;))

2) where is the code which handles the caching of the objects?

3) is it possible to disable caching of some object?

4) when an _v_ attribute is removed, what code of the object/attribute
itself is called?

If possible, please answer also directly to me (I'm not on this list).

Marco Bizzarri - Amministratore Delegato - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               WWW: www.icube.it
Tel:    (+39) 050 97 02 07              Fax: (+39) 050 31 36 588