robert rottermann wrote:

> will not be able to participate

easily on the academic Zope3 train. The technic
freaks who modell Zope3 are usually not application
developers,  which have to build and run working

> applications for real human users.

That's both insulting and incorrect.  Many of the leaders
of the Zope 2 community are involved in Zope 3 and using it.
These people are application developers.

we native german speakers tend to be much more direct and phrase dings more bluntly the you americans do.
In german I read Maik's statement as a strong opinion but never as an insult.

Since I am the one who asked Mike to speak up I would feel bad if it created any bad feelings.

Bad feeling don't last long with me. I couldn't be an open-source developer if they did. :/

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation