Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hey there,

I understand from:

Zope 2.8 is now planned for june.

This is, of course, a function of people's availability to help.

I still need to fix ZClasses, and I need to get through the Zope X3.0
to-do list first.

> If Zope 2.8 is indeed released by june
this could fit fairly well with my own (also delayed :) plans for using this facility in Silva. The obvious area I could try to contribute is in integrating Zope 3 interfaces in Zope 2.


Have interfaces stabilized enough to start this work, or should I wait until next month (may is indicated on the planning).

I think so.

What steps need to be taken concretely before such integration is considered completed? I know the package rename discussion rename (zope to z) in Zope 3 is related to this.

That's the big one. I think I'd do this after we do the svn conversion. I *hope* to do that next week.


Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Python Powered!
CTO                  (540) 361-1714  
Zope Corporation

Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to