Jim Fulton wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:

Hey there,

I understand from:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.8/MilestonePlan

Zope 2.8 is now planned for june.

This is, of course, a function of people's availability to help.

I still need to fix ZClasses, and I need to get through the Zope X3.0
to-do list first.

> If Zope 2.8 is indeed released by june

this could fit fairly well with my own (also delayed :) plans for using this facility in Silva. The obvious area I could try to contribute is in integrating Zope 3 interfaces in Zope 2.

Great!

I meant to mention that Kapil has offered to work on this. I suggest you get with him to see if he nees any help or if it makes sense to collaborate in some way.

Jim

-- Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered! CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com http://www.zope.org