Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

None.  The files were not added or imported. They were input
via cvs2svn, which uses dump files. The cvs2svn utility apparently
doesn't set mime types, or any other property except cvs2svn:cvs-rev.

So, given your explanation, why did Tim get bad line endings I wonder.

Jim

I've never used cvs2svn, but if It emit a dump file, I guess you imported the dump with "svnadmin load", wich I think does not try to guess the mime type...

I think that dump/load is lower level than that. I expect that the setting of properties should be done when the dump file is created.

Jim

-- Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered! CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com http://www.zope.org