En/na Russ Ferriday ha escrit:

Take a look at archetypes on Plone.org, and download a version from sf.net.
Look in particular at the ReferenceEngine, based on the catalog, and note that there have been implementation changes, and there's a new beta version.
Ben Saller and Kapil Thangavelu were part of the team responsible for Archetypes.

Um, this seems something more what I'm looking for. I can see that ReferenceEngine and Referenceable implements some referential at object level. I was thinking about to do it at catalog level, maintaining a paralelism with a referential model, where catalog = table. But making an implementation like Archetypes one is another good option, of course.

Unfortunately, I don't use CMF in my application. I use a structure of frames to work, and also a lot of javascript and DHTML, translatable javascript content, etc. Working this way is easy don't use CMF that accommodate to it.

Thanks for the info

Santi Camps