--On Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 18:32 Uhr +0100 Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like to revive this discussion about having events in the core.

Sidnei even mentionned getting them in Zope directly,
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/IncludeEventsInCore

I'm all for it, and would really help many people.

It would be awesome if a minimal implementation could be compatible with
Zope 2.7.4, maybe as an addon product. But there needs to be a few hooks
in the core (object create/move/clone/delete).

Do you volunteer to implement it for Zope 2.8 ? :-) In general +1

-aj